Tuesday 11 September 2012

Curel Samples

This is a long overdue review of some Curel goodies/freebies I received in the mail a while back..... I first heard about Curel from my May Glossybox  which included Curel foot cream (which I loved by the way! very soft and I liked the smell). There was a promotion for Vancouver residents for Curel samples a while back, so I jumped on it, and this is what they sent me:

"Moisture Milk"  
 The Curel "moisture milk" is really just a lotion/moisturizer - I wasn't sure if it was for face and body or just body, so I used it as a body-lotion as I was too scared to put it on my face. It soaks in really well - despite it's name, it's not "milky" at all! It's really creamy and left my hands/legs feeling really soft. 

Intensive Moisture Cream
I figured the packaging on this one meant that it was in fact a facial moisturizer....I used it as such, but it tended to break me out so I wasn't a huge fan....,maybe it's not meant for the face? :0

Makeup Cleansing Gel
 The makeup cleansing gel works really well! It even takes off my waterproof mascara! I would not replace my face-wash with this, but it works as a great make up remover. 

Anyways, I am really sorry for the lag and lack of posts here, but I am trying to keep up with my busy back to school schedule. Hope to be back at this more frequently soon. In the meantime, I love catching up on all your blogs! 

XO

2 comments:

  1. I don't know these products, but I love to hear about you ...
    Hope you are well...
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try anything that will take off waterproof mascara!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!