Thursday 12 April 2012

Favourites of the Day: April 12th


1. Hart of Dixie: 
Cute and Corny, and Absolutely Addicting (favourite of the day 1.5, Alliterations?). This show brings together a bunch of my favourite things: Rachel Bilson's Style/Wardrobe, My Country Music Guilty-Pleasure, and Sexy Men with Southern Accents. It's extremely light-hearted, and easy to watch. The romantic in me also loves that there is some sort of love-hexagon going on (because love-triangles are so last year).  Unfortunately there is talk of CW cancelling this show - although it really does deserve another season! Check it out and let me know what you think :)

The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup

2. The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup:
I can't stop listening to this song. An oldie but a goodie. 


3. H2O+ Hand and Nail Cream:
Do you like soft hands? Trick Question; everyone loves soft hands. This is one of my favourite hand/cuticle creams. I just finished a tube and cannot sing its praises enough. You can buy it at H2O+ Boutiques and most Sears as well. It costs about $16.00. 

4. Leopard-Print Wall Paper:
This looks surprisingly less tacky than I anticipated. And surprisingly more glamourous/awesome/amazing. When I have my own house this is happening, ideally in my walk-in-closet. In this market that may be awhile... Have you ever seen Leopard-Print Wall Paper? Does it look Tacky? Or Amazing?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ reading all your comments & always try to reply to them all, so check back within a couple days!!